Growing your hair can be such a complicated and frustrating process. Maybe your hair won’t grow past a certain length, or it’s constantly breaking and dandruff has become an issue. Perhaps your hair lacks volume, isn’t shiny and healthy-looking, or your hairline is getting worryingly sparse.
There are so many things that can go wrong when growing your hair – how can something so natural be so problematic?
Believe it or not, there is a product out there that has been touted to solve all these hair problems and more and it’s backed by thousands of positive reviews and testimonials. It’s natural, affordable and produces some awesome results that have customers everywhere rejoicing after years of hair troubles.
It might sound too good to be true right now so we’re going to take a look into what Wild Growth Hair Oil is, what it’s made of and how to use it effectively in your hair to fight off your hair growth gripes.
What is Wild Growth Hair Oil?
This oil has been around for over 30 years and is designed to be a leave-in conditioner that deals with a heap of hair issues.
It’s completely natural with a bunch of awesome ingredients including coconut oil, olive oil, jojoba oil, rosehip, cocoa butter, lavender essential oil and more.
There’s nothing nasty or artificial in this product that could cause damage to your hair or health. It’s not designed to be a light, quick treatment that smells like roses – it’s an intensive, heavy-duty treatment that smells of all the natural ingredients it contains, so keep that in mind when considering this product.
Wild Growth Hair Oil says it can help with these common hair problems:
- Reduces breakage and shedding of hair strands/follicles
- Encourages hair growth to fill in fading hairlines/balding
- Thickens hair
- Softens, detangles and straightens hair
- Reduces frizz and fly-aways
- Nourishes the scalp
The company claims to utilise a “12 step nutrient extraction method” during the manufacturing of this product to ensure they get the most out of their raw ingredients to live up to their promise of “quality, effectiveness and safety”. But what makes this product really work?
How does Wild Growth Hair Oil work?
Let’s cut straight to the chase, here’s a list of the most beneficial ingredients in Wild Growth Hair Oil and exactly how each can benefit your hair and scalp:
- Coconut oil – This magical oil seems to do just about everything, and when it comes to hair, it’s a powerhouse ingredient. Coconut oil will moisturise your hair and scalp, stop hair from absorbing water which would otherwise cause frizz, adds shine and, of course, promotes hair growth.
- Olive oil – This household staple is not just great for cooking but has serious benefits for your hair as well. Olive oil stimulates blood flow to your hair follicles to encourage their healthy growth and reduce hair shedding whilst monounsaturated fatty acids strengthen the hair from tip to root.
- Jojoba oil – This oil is extracted from the jojoba plant and has been used in cosmetics since the 1970’s. An abundance of vitamins and minerals including copper, zinc, and vitamin C, B and E mean that your hair gets a dose of goodness that will prevent hair loss and nourish hair to promote volume.
- Rosehip – Rosehip oil comes from the bud leftover just below the bloom of a rose. It’s rich in essential fatty acids that repair and protect your hair and scalp. The beta-carotene (antioxidant which converts to vitamin A) in this oil will also regulate oil production and antioxidants will fight off free radicals that would otherwise be causing damage to your hair.
- Cocoa butter – Produced by fermenting the seeds of the cocoa tree, cocoa butter is packed full of magnesium, iron, calcium, vitamin E, fatty acids and more that work together to moisturise the hair and scalp. Antibacterial properties in this butter will ensure your scalp is kept in top health whilst replenishing essential oils in the hair shafts and follicles to reduce breakage. Wild Growth Hair Oil also contains cocoa mass, which is ground down cocoa beans, for added cocoa goodness.
- Lavender essential oil – Your favourite calming essential oil is actually an undercover antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory superhero. Lavender oil not only smells great but will help heal your scalp of itchiness and dandruff. It also (no surprise) helps with stimulating hair growth – hair grows in thicker and faster when lavender oil is applied to the scalp.
- Peppermint essential oil – This is another essential oil that’s antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory. But peppermint oil also stimulates blood flow meaning that, when applied to the scalp, it prevents hair strands from falling out due to starved blood flow.
- Eucalyptus essential oil – Eucalyptus oil is well known for treating and preventing lice due to its antimicrobial, antifungal, and herbicidal properties. These properties mean that it can also stimulate hair follicles to improve health and growth of the strands and reduce any itchiness of the scalp.
- Clary sage essential oil – This oil comes from the clary sage plant and is known to have antidepressant, anti inflammatory and antibacterial properties but also improves circulation and digestion. In the hair it will stimulate the scalp, soothe irritation and promote blood circulation to increase hair growth.
But that’s not all! There’s also extracts of mushroom, lentil and chickpea, plus frankincense, pumpkin seed, pomegranate, sesame seed and grapefruit essential oil.
This is a super long list and if you’re not convinced by now that every ingredient in Wild Hair Growth Oil is beneficial for hair growth, then it might be worth taking a look at a few of the thousands of reviews on the internet to make your mind up about this product.
How to use Wild Growth Hair Oil effectively
The best way to use Wild Growth Hair Oil is exactly how it instructs on the bottle.
- Shake bottle well so all sediment is mixed through
- Apply sparingly through your hair and scalp
- Massage into scalp and leave in hair
- Gradually increase frequency of application to 3 times a week
This means, the first week you’ll only apply it once, then the second week will be twice and the third week will be three times. After that, you just maintain three applications a week for best results. This keeps a light coating of moisture throughout your hair at all times.
Are there any side effects of using Wild Growth Hair Oil?
As with all new products you use, it’s best to do a patch test on your inner elbow before using this all over your scalp. Place a bit of the oil in the crook of your elbow and leave it overnight, if you have no nasty reaction during the next day then you should be good to go.
There are a few things to keep in mind though. If you develop any kind of skin rash or irritation, cease use immediately. Some users mention an intense itching when they first start using the oil, they also mention that lowering the application amount reduces the itching and it will generally stop altogether once your hair gets used to the oil.
And be sure to read the ingredients list carefully to make sure you’re not allergic to anything included in Wild Growth Hair Oil.
What are the reviews saying?
With over 3,000 reviews and a 4 out of 5 star rating on Amazon, this product must be doing something right. Most reviewers say this product does what it says and the majority of people see positive results to remedy their thinning hair or balding, many remark that it’s a great detangler as well resulting in less hair breakage when brushing.
Users comment that Wild Growth Hair Oil has a bit of a strong odour, so keep this in mind if you’re sensitive to smells. Scalp itchiness, hair thickness and softness, and alopecia improvements are just a few of the results customers have seen from this oil.
A few reviewers state that the bottle they received is not the same as the original Wild Growth Hair Oil. Be sure to check out the ingredients list on the back if you order this product online to check it’s the real deal or you may not get the results you’re after.
Wild Growth Hair Oil is an excellent option for anyone who’s experiencing hair issues from balding to frizziness and everything in between. This is an all-natural oil that tames and nourishes the hair and scalp to promote thicker and faster hair growth.
The key here is to remain consistent by following the instructions on the back of the bottle as closely as possible to ensure your hair and scalp always has a good amount of the oil in it for best results.
The best part is, a bottle of this magical elixir will only set you back around $20 and lasts for ages – so there’s no reason not to give it a go! If you’re tempted, you can check it out here.